WoW Eutopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This will be WoW Eutopia's Official website. This is just temporary.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Read this for info on Donations and what you can get from it!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Confusion
Level 31
Level 31

Read this for info on Donations and what you can get from it! Empty
PostSubject: Read this for info on Donations and what you can get from it!   Read this for info on Donations and what you can get from it! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:50 pm

Okay so Donating to the server will be done by Paypal, and here some things you can buy!

Gm rank m
Gm Rank n
Gm rank o
Gm rank p
etc

The Donor Gear is Custom DeathKnight Gear!
For More Information please whisper P1raten ingame, On hamachi or email us at our official email..

WoWEutopia@gmail.com

You may Put a topic in this forum applying to donate!

Last edited by Confusion on Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
wibby50
Level 20
Level 20
wibby50

PostSubject: Re: Read this for info on Donations and what you can get from it!   Read this for info on Donations and what you can get from it! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 7:40 am

stupid idea! never sell gm powers! I have seen servers that do that, it got really screwed up. people were banning people, deleting objects, lagging the server, and everything else.
Back to top Go down
WoWEutopiaAdmin
Imah Dick!
Imah Dick!
WoWEutopiaAdmin

PostSubject: Re: Read this for info on Donations and what you can get from it!   Read this for info on Donations and what you can get from it! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:48 pm

Theese powers r not like .kick or .bann commands.. they r more like .recall port
Back to top Go down
https://woweutopia.darkbb.com
wibby50
Level 20
Level 20
wibby50

PostSubject: Re: Read this for info on Donations and what you can get from it!   Read this for info on Donations and what you can get from it! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 7:52 pm

but that voids the ultimate superiority of real gms
Back to top Go down
Confusion
Level 31
Level 31

PostSubject: Re: Read this for info on Donations and what you can get from it!   Read this for info on Donations and what you can get from it! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 1:51 pm

things will be very limited i.e they will only be able to recall to major citys for instance!
Back to top Go down
wibby50
Level 20
Level 20
wibby50

PostSubject: Re: Read this for info on Donations and what you can get from it!   Read this for info on Donations and what you can get from it! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 3:11 am

darkimpact wrote:
things will be very limited i.e they will only be able to recall to major citys for instance!
so you know how to get .rec port orgrimmar work, but not .rec port blacktemple for the donator, and have both work for the real GMs?
Back to top Go down
Confusion
Level 31
Level 31

PostSubject: Re: Read this for info on Donations and what you can get from it!   Read this for info on Donations and what you can get from it! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 7:57 pm

:S? but Most Donor gms the places they recall to have portals opened anyway
Back to top Go down
wibby50
Level 20
Level 20
wibby50

PostSubject: Re: Read this for info on Donations and what you can get from it!   Read this for info on Donations and what you can get from it! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:47 am

Guys. We need to talk about this. Donor gear i understand, but donor gm powers?
Back to top Go down
Builder
Level 10
Level 10
Builder

PostSubject: Re: Read this for info on Donations and what you can get from it!   Read this for info on Donations and what you can get from it! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:27 am

Confusion wrote:
Okay so Donating to the server will be done by Paypal, and here some things you can buy!

Gm rank m
Gm Rank n
Gm rank o
Gm rank p
etc

The Donor Gear is Custom DeathKnight Gear!
For More Information please whisper P1raten ingame, On hamachi or email us at our official email..

WoWEutopia@gmail.com

You may Put a topic in this forum applying to donate!

loool i was first on p1ratens server ftw well i think i was other than him Smile hehe Razz just saying i aint played in a while i only just came back from a holliday i was study not really but whayy ill kill u when i come back on wich i will be doing sooooooooon! 0wn3d
Back to top Go down
Confusion
Level 31
Level 31

PostSubject: Re: Read this for info on Donations and what you can get from it!   Read this for info on Donations and what you can get from it! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 1:56 am

What 0.o?
Back to top Go down
Builder
Level 10
Level 10
Builder

PostSubject: Re: Read this for info on Donations and what you can get from it!   Read this for info on Donations and what you can get from it! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 2:30 am

i dno Smile No Keep it up Keep it up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Read this for info on Donations and what you can get from it!   Read this for info on Donations and what you can get from it! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Read this for info on Donations and what you can get from it!
Page 1 of 1