WoW Eutopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This will be WoW Eutopia's Official website. This is just temporary.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new server idea! (Big img warning)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wibby50
Level 20
Level 20
wibby50

A new server idea! (Big img warning) Empty
PostSubject: A new server idea! (Big img warning)   A new server idea! (Big img warning) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 7:27 am

FREE FOR ALL!! MUAHHAHAHAHA

Make everybody start in their normal starting places, but with 32 slot bags, teir 6, and season 3 gear (or t7/s4 if you make it). Let them start with all of their spells, and make vendors that sell gems, mounts, shields, weapons, and other strong items for free! Then block up the starting areas with walls, and the only way to get out is a portal to Gurubashi. Block all exits from gurubashi, and put a graveyard right in the middle of the arena. Make sure you let people enter the stadium stands and stuff, but make Stranglethorn a PVP area so even if they leave the actual arena, they are still in pvp! I will try to get a image of what I mean.

Last edited by wibby50 on Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WoWEutopiaAdmin
Imah Dick!
Imah Dick!
WoWEutopiaAdmin

PostSubject: Re: A new server idea! (Big img warning)   A new server idea! (Big img warning) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:47 pm

Sounds great.. but at this moment we cant do this.. One reason is that i wouldnt be able to do ANYTHING on my computer with a second realm/server. Another reason is that my parents would kill me for using up all the internet space.. lol!
Back to top Go down
https://woweutopia.darkbb.com
wibby50
Level 20
Level 20
wibby50

PostSubject: Re: A new server idea! (Big img warning)   A new server idea! (Big img warning) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 7:31 pm

WoWEutopiaAdmin wrote:
Sounds great.. but at this moment we cant do this.. One reason is that i wouldnt be able to do ANYTHING on my computer with a second realm/server. Another reason is that my parents would kill me for using up all the internet space.. lol!

Oh kay.

btw, i got the screenshots
A new server idea! (Big img warning) Imga10A new server idea! (Big img warning) Imgb10
Back to top Go down
Confusion
Level 31
Level 31

PostSubject: Re: A new server idea! (Big img warning)   A new server idea! (Big img warning) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 1:48 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
wibby50
Level 20
Level 20
wibby50

PostSubject: Re: A new server idea! (Big img warning)   A new server idea! (Big img warning) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 3:33 am

Confusion wrote:
lol

seriously. I think this would be a good server.
Back to top Go down
Confusion
Level 31
Level 31

PostSubject: Re: A new server idea! (Big img warning)   A new server idea! (Big img warning) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 2:35 am

yea i was just lol'ing about the big red block their Razz
Back to top Go down
wibby50
Level 20
Level 20
wibby50

PostSubject: Re: A new server idea! (Big img warning)   A new server idea! (Big img warning) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:04 pm

Confusion wrote:
yea i was just lol'ing about the big red block their Razz
wass so foony bout it
Back to top Go down
Confusion
Level 31
Level 31

PostSubject: Re: A new server idea! (Big img warning)   A new server idea! (Big img warning) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:55 am

idk lol
Back to top Go down
WoWEutopiaAdmin
Imah Dick!
Imah Dick!
WoWEutopiaAdmin

PostSubject: Re: A new server idea! (Big img warning)   A new server idea! (Big img warning) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 8:42 pm

>=D RED!!
Back to top Go down
https://woweutopia.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new server idea! (Big img warning)   A new server idea! (Big img warning) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new server idea! (Big img warning)
Page 1 of 1